How to make a complaint


As a practice we strive to provide our patients with the best possible service and do hope that if you ever have reason to be dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience with us you will bring it to our attention. You can write, telephone or email with your concerns to Jane Dawson Practice Manager;

Alternatively, you can raise complaints about a GP, dentist, pharmacy, optician, or GP services (but not Out of Hours) with the NHS England: on 0300 311 2233 or by email

The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) can manage complaints relating to provider organisation, such as Acute hospital, ambulance service or community service, and commissioning decision.   Alternatively you can raise a complaint with the provider of the service directly.  If you do wish the CCG to manage your complaint then please contact the CCG via the following email address or More details can also be found on the CCG website at or as to what areas they deal with.

If you require help in raising a complaint then please contact Healthwatch Hampshire by telephone on 01962 440 262, or in writing to Freepost RTHH-KGST-ZRBC, Healthwatch Hampshire, Westgate Chambers, Staple Gardens, Winchester, SO32 8SR. You can also visit them online at  You can also obtain advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB).  Their service is free and independent of the NHS.

If you still remain dissatisfied following and investigation you do have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman and they can be contact by telephone on 0345 015 4033. See for more information.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website